Scholarship Name: Macquarie University International Scholarship
Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) is a Full Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies in Australia for International students 2013/2014
Accepted Subject Areas?
The MUIS is available across most undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the university
MUIS full scholarships are not available for the following Masters courses: Business Administration (MBA), Management, Applied Finance, Advanced Surgery, and Surgery
The Macquarie University offers the Macquarie University International Scholarship –MUIS- for Undergraduate and Postgraduate international students who are citizens of any country other than Australia or New Zealand. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship will cover the full tuition fee and is currently available for the 2013/2014 academic year.
Scholarship Type: Full scholarship
Who is qualified to apply?
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University's academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission, a full offer with conditions or package offer for North Ryde by the application deadline by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
How Many Scholarship Positions are available? Several
What are the benefits?
The scholarship will cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
The MUIS Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
How long will sponsorship last?
The full sponsorship will be offered for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme
Eligible African Countries
To be taken at (country): Macquarie University, Australia
What time of year does Application Close?
|Session||Course Application Deadline||MUIS Application Deadline|
|Session 2, 2013||1 April 2013||30 April 2013|
|Session 1, 2014||1 October 2013||31 October 2013|
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
- Applicants must complete an online course application form. Online course application will enable you to select your course and upload scanned copies of the required documents. There is a reduced application fee of only AU$55 if you submit your course application online. The application fee will be refunded if you are awarded an MUIS.
Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must complete an online MUIS application form.
- Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for:
- MUIS Undergraduate
- MUIS Postgraduate
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
Macquarie University Australia
To apply for the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate, applicants must nominate two referees to complete a Referee Report and applicants must also provide a 'Statement of Purpose' of approximately one page outlining their interest in the scholarship program and indicating how the academic qualification will benefit themselves and their community.
The 'Statement of Purpose' must be submitted as a Word or PDF document and has a file size limit of 256KB. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Annual renewal of the MUIS Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship is subject to satisfactory performance in the Macquarie University degree program.