As part of its support to educational development and human capacity building, Nigeria Agip Oil Company, operator of NNPC/NAOC Joint Venture awards annual scholarships to qualified students in Nigerian Universities.
Applications for NNPC/NAOC Undergraduate National Scholarship Awards are based on the following criteria:
Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every state of the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
The Nigeria Agip Oil Company has reopened the scholarship portal for Students who were unable to apply in the just concluded NAOC Scholarship test.These group are known as the Batch B Candidates. Applicants of this group,will be given the previledge to apply and take their Scholarship Test Online via the NAOC Scholarship Portal. All aplicants are advised to attempt all questions because these will be used as a Critria for Awards.
Applications in the following list of approved disciplines will be considered:
1. Petroleum Engineering
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
5. Civil Engineering
6. Computer Engineering
7. Production Engineering
8. Agricultural Science (And related fields)
14. Banking And Finance
15. Geography And Regional Planing
16. Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Candidates must be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting with a minimum of 5 Distinctions.
- Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University.
- Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies need not apply.
- Dependants of employees of Nigeria Agip Oil Company are not eligible for this scholarship.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in "Apply Now" on the NAOC Scholarship Portal via the link below and submit as instructed.
Applications not received within 2 months of Advertisement will not be accepted.
Candidates will be required to scan and upload original copies of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying Test:
- Evidence of SSCE result or its equivalent
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Evidence of current year of study
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.
Names of Sucessful candidates of the Online Test will be published on this website and also be contacted via Email and Sms. Therefore ,Applicants are advised to ensure that Mobile Numbers and personal Email Addresses are Entered correctly during Application process.